Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Vegan List
Below is the list I’ve compiled concerning Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers products that appear vegan. Please note that most of these items have not been confirmed by WnW.
Fantasy Makers is a limited time Halloween promotion available at drugstores, Kmart and Spencer’s Spirit Halloween stores.
This list was last updated on 10/1/2014.
Does not contain beeswax, lanolin, or carmine.
- Confetti in Glitz (holographic) & Glamour (gold) [review here]
- Tombstone polishes
- Glitter Eyeliner [review here]
- Glitter Gel
- Bewitching Eyes Self-Adhesive Eyelashes
- LE Wild Shine Polishes
- LE Megalast Nail Color
May contain beeswax, lanolin, and/or carmine.
- Hauntingly Hip sets
- Wicked Look sets
- Glitter Palettes
- Lipstick in Black & Geisha’s Kiss (red)
- Body Crayons
- ColorIcon Brow & Eye Liner (656A White & 651 Black Black from the regular Wet n Wild Line)
- Color Blast Mascara
Products with Both Carmine and Carmine-Free Items
- 6 Pan Glitter Palettes (at least one did not contain carmine)
- Painter’s Palettes (I know at least two should be fine: Wicked Queen, and I believe Femme Fatale)
- Glitter Singles (Probably the same from the main Wet n Wild line; many are vegan, but check for carmine)
While I have tried my best to create an accurate list as possible, keep in mind that it is not verified or conclusive, and subject to errors. Please double check labels before purchasing.